Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Am somewhat new to the site and new to the trailblazer. Have spent a lot of time reading posts on here and the ss site. I jumped in with both feet as an owner of a 2007 3ss and a 2007 4x4 with 5.3. So I am learning about these as I go. My question that I haven't found while looking around on the site is on my 07 4x4 I really don't like the front end. I prefer the look of the older style with the grill that has the moulding that goes across the headlights like the ss . What is involved in changing it over? is as simple as pulling parts and putting them on? or is there more to it? Thanks for any info

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
5 Posts
I was kind of wondering this myself. Based on my experience with other vehicles, typically there's a point where you can pull off enough brackets and trim to where the newer and older models are identical.

When I make a trip to the junkyard, I'll have to see if this is the case.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
For a front swap yes. You would need a bumper cover, grille and new headlights if by having the "new" style you mean the LT model. If you have fog lights make sure the new bumper has fog lights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
are 2003 trailblazer body part ie, doors fenders ect, compatable with 2006 trailblazer 03 is ls LT 06 is LS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts