Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salutations,
#1. I have an 05 Trailblazer, it creaks like a house settling. Sound like it will break apart at any time. There's not 1 place to pinpoint the sounds because it happens from and at random. Does it need to be lubricated or something more serious.

#2. The right front tire area makes a jingling sound. Mechanic replaced a sway bar that apparently fell off somewhere but that didn't fix the issue. I fix what I can so I have to rely on what the mechanic says.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
39 Posts
I had a similar issue never found the culprit, replaced both axles wheel bearings and crackling comes and goes... now I have another cracking vibration issue that only happens above 45mph... but not always...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
15 Posts
That RF tire "jingling sound" reminds me of a bad sway bar endlink that went out on my 02. I just replaced all four end links and bushings on my 02 but now that the weather is warmer, I'm noticing a helluva lot of creaks and squeaks over rough terrain (similar to an old covered wagon). Leads me to wonder if ball joints make those noises when they go bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts