Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after having a very long night, what seemed to be a forever drive home and finally a much needed nap I'm back up and have the pics from the trip.

My friend and I left yesterday about 4 pm. After a nice relaxing drive in rush hour traffic we arrived at our campsite.

Map of the Blue Ridge area

have to be ready to go fishing. I also brought my fly rod.

Alot more room with the hitch haul. The chainsaw was brought to cut up trees that had already fallen to use as firewood.

When we got there we were trying to decide which campsite to set up at. We found ourselfs debating weather or not to go through this muddy puddle or not..

We set up at a nice campsite right next to a creek.

It was then time to get some fire wood.

Over all we had a great time. I've got some videos that I'll be putting on youtube once I edit the videos In the mean time here is one of the shorter videos from the trip.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Z9_v5oh30 :yes: Oh for the record.. I got about an hour of sleep last night. :weird:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ended up not really getting to fish much. Ventured up the mountian and then it started to cloud up pretty quickly. I knew it was just minutes before it started to rain, sure enough on our way down the mountain it started to rain. I didn't want to deal with flash flooding, especially on some of those shelf roads.

·
Registered
728 Posts
didnt get stuck in the mud huh ??? cool pics.looks like fun...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for sharing, looked like a fun outing... but we need more pictures of the actual trail!
I agree. Most of the trails were nothing really picture worthy. But when I go back up there (possibly over the weekend) I'll be sure to get more pictures. I just had to wash the truck.. going to meet with a potential client before too long. First impression is important. Go craigslist for another potential customer. :dielaugh: The last one wanted me to move literally 6 tons of clay and dirt in one day by myself.. the best part.. I couldn't use a bobcat.. it had to be done with a wheelbarrow. LMAO Needless to say I walked away from that job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts