Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
There nice.........there is a guy here on the forum site with 22's...........AR trench!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
232 Posts
only bad thing about darker wheels, is they better be pretty big to look decent because dark always looks smaller =[

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
997 Posts
I have them in 17".

If I did it again, I would maybe think about going to 20" but the 17" were perfect for my needs and the fact that I do some mild offroading from time to time. The photos don't really do the wheels justice. (On mine, I used chrome lug nuts because this is about the only chrome left on the vehicle and it kinda offset the almost-all-dark look.)

You can see my ride in the 2009 Trailvoy calendar.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have them in 17".

If I did it again, I would maybe think about going to 20" but the 17" were perfect for my needs and the fact that I do some mild offroading from time to time. The photos don't really do the wheels justice. (On mine, I used chrome lug nuts because this is about the only chrome left on the vehicle and it kinda offset the almost-all-dark look.)

You can see my ride in the 2009 Trailvoy calendar.
thats pretty crazy cause i actually found urs on google when i typed in trailblazer with trench lol but urs look sick and im going for the blacked out look too im looking forward to it

There nice.........there is a guy here on the forum site with 22's...........AR trench!!
i was originally thinking bout 22 but i didnt want to always be a rough ride cause when i was talking to someone thats what they told me so im sure the 20 will do the job

·
Banned
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,253 Posts
What is the largest tire that we can run on the 20's without any suspension mods to the vehicle? I am looking at a set of 20's but am not really interested in running those ultra small tires.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
I think 20s are about the perfect size. We have alot of potholes in western pa and I just couldn't go with 22s and risk damaging them. 20s look great. I have the black look all except the outside of rim. Good choice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is the largest tire that we can run on the 20's without any suspension mods to the vehicle? I am looking at a set of 20's but am not really interested in running those ultra small tires.
im not sure that was the one thing i had no clue bout so i went to a place by my house and they told me what size would fit.. i honestly forget the size it may be 245/50r20 not positive though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts