Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Birch Run Michigan MEET 7/17/11

13K views 60 replies 20 participants last post by  designersareesu 
#1 ·
Its that time again! Based on popular demand our second meet of the season will be held at Birch Run. We can eat at Tony's restaurant as we did last time at say noon. From there we can head over to the outlets where we can find somewhere to park. This could be an opportunity to bring your significant others since they could shop while we hang out. Add yourself to the list if you are able to come out :thumbsup:

When: July 17th
Where: Birch Run/Tony's
Time: Noon till.....

1. Michblaze02

#4 ·
I am checking the calendar! I think that day is my mothers birthday.
That would be a good thing for her but not so good for a meet.
DAG

Max is ready, but he's always ready.

#12 ·
bring the kid(s) with you, i'm bringing my 2 (almost 3) year old daughter. we can never seem to find a sitter even with like a month notice. plus i figured i would get her around the trucks more. i swear this little girl is going to become the neighborhood mechanic in pink overalls...:cool:

#22 ·
Ya, I drive by the seven lakes state park for most any meet I go to. Looked at their site and didn't really see a good area to hang out that wasn't on a dirt road.

I'll try to take the day off work and head over...would like to go to my first meet :thumbsup: put me for a maybe
Sounds good, once I get back to a computer ill throw you on the list. Up north using my phone for now

#31 ·
Whats up fellas, i'm new to the site, but if i'm not doin anything that day i might swing thru, i live in saginaw, and my wife works at the birch run outlets (if ya need cologne for u or the wife needs makeup perfume etc etc etc then hit up Designer Fragrances & Cosmetics Co.! lol) i'll know more of what my schedule is for the weekend near the end of the week. Plus its hard to turn down eating lunch at that Tony's, its a heart attack waiting to happen but SOOOOOO good! hahaha

#33 ·
haha yeah its me, i'm all over the tri-cities. i posted a few pics in the introductions thread, if ya want any more then just lemme know, or it looks like your from midland, so i'm sure i will run into ya one of these days. Or just come to Ojibway island in saginaw on the last saturday in july, that is when we are throwing our annual car show and my truck should be there.

#36 ·
I just noticed this thread. Wish I could come, but I have a 6 month-old at home and way too many things to do around here to sneak away for a couple hours. Not unless the wife wanted to do some shopping at the outlet mall, but I still wouldn't be able to hang around for long.

Maybe next time. Have fun!

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.