Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time again! Based on popular demand our second meet of the season will be held at Birch Run. We can eat at Tony's restaurant as we did last time at say noon. From there we can head over to the outlets where we can find somewhere to park. This could be an opportunity to bring your significant others since they could shop while we hang out. Add yourself to the list if you are able to come out :thumbsup:

When: July 17th
Where: Birch Run/Tony's
Time: Noon till.....

1. Michblaze02

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
:thumbsup: im in...i guess i'll bring the fam along too (there goes all my mod $$$):laugh:

1. Michblaze02
2. joefireman289

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
68 Posts
I am checking the calendar! I think that day is my mothers birthday.
That would be a good thing for her but not so good for a meet.
DAG

Max is ready, but he's always ready.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
35 Posts
1. Michblaze02
2. joefireman289
3. DAG48066 (maybe)
4. shaun4282
5. 2004LS

·
Registered
970 Posts
even though i dont have a TB anymore,ill try and convince my buddy with his new to him 08LT to come down,and if he does id ride with him(put it down as new guy+lil_freak possible?)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
even though i dont have a TB anymore,ill try and convince my buddy with his new to him 08LT to come down,and if he does id ride with him(put it down as new guy+lil_freak possible?)
Bummer, after everything you had done to the TB :sadcry:. Oh well, im sure you did the right thing.

1. Michblaze02
2. joefireman289
3. shaun4282
4. 2004LS
5. DAG48066 (maybe)
6. lil_freak_66 (maybe)

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
149 Posts
I'll check with my wife and see if we can get a sitter for the day. No promises though.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,029 Posts
Just talked to the wife. We will be there at Tony's. Of course she wants to do some shopping. Need baby clothes apparently. Nice deals at them outlet stores.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
I'll check with my wife and see if we can get a sitter for the day. No promises though.
bring the kid(s) with you, i'm bringing my 2 (almost 3) year old daughter. we can never seem to find a sitter even with like a month notice. plus i figured i would get her around the trucks more. i swear this little girl is going to become the neighborhood mechanic in pink overalls...:cool:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
87 Posts
put me down as a maybe...got the ok from the wife since she can shop but i just have to make sure i dont have to work.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1. Michblaze02
2. joefireman289
3. shaun4282
4. 2004LS
5. Ralph_T
6. DAG48066 (maybe)
7. lil_freak_66 (maybe)
8.1BAD97X (maybe)
9.topher21 (maybe)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I should say for the most part. We had a member who had a canyon that like coming out to our meets, which was fine, we just really didn't include too many pics of his ride.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,029 Posts
Has anyone thought of getting a spot from a State Park or something and then go to Costco and get a bunch of Koegels instead of a restaurant? I like Seven Lakes State park in Holly. It's between Flint and Auburn Hills off of I75

1 - 20 of 61 Posts