Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I figured I'd share my first experience with JeTTTstream. I recently ordered a Black Billet Bowtie w/Outline and a custom Black Spotlight

First of all, I'd like to mention the customer service - it was simply... phenomenal.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Bowtie:
I ordered a Black Billet Bowtie w/Outline as I stated above.

The Package:
(1) Bowtie
(2) Washers
(2) Screws
(2) Nuts

Not much to say about it, it's really just a piece of metal :crackup: - ok but seriously my ONLY complaint about the Bowtie was;
- I wish the screws to mount the bowtie were actually built into the bowtie rather than having to screw them in. It's nothing big actually, I imagine most after market bowties are like this.
Picture of it installed:

__________________________________________________________________________________
12v LED Spotlight:
Again, ordered a Black Spotlight w/ CHEVY etched onto it. I think i was the first or one of the first to get this particular text on the light. I inquired Mike about it a while back, he got back to me - and sure enough he made it work.

The Package:
(1) LED Spotlight in original packaging.

At first I was concerned about the amount of light a singal LED would put out, but I was pumped about it being able to charge right in my cigarette lighter outlet. As Mike stated in his original thread, some 12v outlets would require adapters, such as my Trailblazer's.

This little light is not to be underestimated though!
The single LED bulb is BRIGHT, it produces a much brighter light, the light is strong and travels much more than expected!
However,
The item itself is much smaller than expected, it can sometimes be a pain to pull out of the cigarette lighter outlet, and sometimes if I can't get it out I end up pulling the top off of the Spotlight. However it does snap back in and continues to work.
Pictures:

Thanks!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Wow Nice, I'm definitively going to order my bowtie from Jettstream when I get my next paycheck. :D

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just shy of a year later the paint on my bowtie has started to chip, assuming it couldn't take the winters!

Will probably end up painting the entire thing over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts