1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big ed has reported a post.

Reason:
is it alright for him to do a calender from the site?
Forum: Off-Road
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: JamesDowning
Original Content:
I'd like to put together a Trailvoy Offroad calendar. However, in order to do so I'll need some picture submissions from you guys. I realize the first quarter of this year is already over, but we can still go for 9 months of the year... Plus it will give me some cannon fodder for a 2010 version. :D

So, if anyone wants to submit their high resolution (2300px wide × 1800px high if possible) offroad pictures (or a really great lifted truck pose) I'll corral them and get them loaded into a calendar.

Post them here or email it to me at
if you do not have the capability to host the picture.

Even if the calendar doesn't pan out, this could be a nice repository of Trailvoy wallpapers.

Thanks guys.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
I would say no. Joe did some hard work to get the calander we have in Cafepress. I would say if he gets all the photos and gets everything together and Joe has some free time:D he could put together an off-road calander in the cafepress site. again it's one of those things that seems minor but overall we are talking about taking money away from the site:m2:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
I made a post, in the interest of not coming across as a ****, I told him that if he wanted to put something together and sell it in Joe's store, we may be able to work something out and support the site at the same time. Everyone could be happy...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts