Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Best source for new or used window regulator?

Tags
solved.
2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  bstromback2002 
#1 ·
Rear driver's side regulator gone bad. Any sources with decent quality and price? c good

#3 ·
Most ebay 2002 Envoy left rear listings are for the XL. The regulators for the standard length Envoy are a bit harder to come by and they are more expensive - go figure.

I was determined to get mine for under a hunnert bucks delivered. It took me about 3-4 weeks of watching, then finally a "take off" came up. I jumped on it. Easy install.

#5 ·
Solved.

After getting the wrong one from NAPA, then having to wait(and pay $210.00) for the correct one, I made some calls to the local wrecking yards. Got one from an 05 Trailblazer. $100.00 Easy Install. Works nice now! Thanks for the help all. c good

#6 ·
if anyone is looking to trade for an even swap i actually have the more expensive window regulator, for the regular trailblazer, and need one for the EXT. If you bought the wrong one like i did and wanna trade for the right one let me know!

It's a right hand rear. Thanks

#7 · (Edited)
dpj002 Dorman part #741-891 go to your local CARQUEST auto parts store and give them that number they should be able to order it for you. Maybe they'll even trade you if it's a dorman one. Or just post the one you have in the classifieds put it on craigslist for sale or even ebay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.