Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have been a member of the forum for quite a while but never posted because my understanding of forums and finding the info i need is sub-par to say the least. :duh: But long story short is i am looking to lift my 2003 Trailblazer LT, and i dont just want it to look good i want it to be a pretty functional off-road rig. I build custom race cars for a living and have also build quite a few off-road rigs and have always used coilover type setups, but searching for a setup like this for our rigs has obviously as you guys know been tough. But last night i came accross these http://autoplicity.com/products/294661-belltech_21013.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Chevrolet-Trailblazer-294661GSMakeModelFitment&utm_campaign=GSMakeModelFitment&adtype=pla&kw=&utm_term=&adpos=1o14&network=g&gclid=CjgKEAjwtZucBRD77aiiq_v4xnASJABkAg8JIpYt5dH9mIHelMvVT_xTvCkwb3e7Aj7F7b1pU8vmXPD_BwE
please let me know if you guys have heard anything about them or if you guys have heard about any other coil over type kits. Money isn't a worry. Thanks in advance guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts