Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright, don't know if it's been done, or what, but I was rolling through my photobucket and found the stock photos of my truck I took from the dealer website. Thought it'd be neat to post some pics detailing the life of your TV.

Here she is, bone stock. 04 Trailblazer LT (OCT 2008)

Westin Bullbar, Hella 550's, roof rack light bar, painted bowties, 15% tint on front windows......(DEC 2008)

No more molding and no more stock badging, custom badging (FEB 09)

2.5" Smaxx lift, Z71 rear w/ 2" Smaxx blocks, 1.5" spacers, Bilstein HD's, 255/75/17 BFG Mudders

Westin Bullbar removed, grille guard added, running boards removed, roof basket with rear roof lights, highlift jack, and cheap shovel from Lowes, Tahoe Z71 badges....Gone to TECORE!! (MAR - APR 2009)

With James Downings rig.....(APR 09)

I've done a few things since, but don't have pics yet.
Flowmaster 70 series muffler, and resonator delete
Drilled/slotted rotors
Painted stock 17's dark gray
If the weather clears up, I'll be getting pics of this stuff tomorrow.....

Coming soon, new roof basket, rock sliders, rear tire carrier (hopefully both all before TECORE part II).

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's in the garage, but is claimed. Irishboy (Brendan) and I have been trying to meet up to do a swap.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
not trying ot hijack but u did say everyones lol

my tb...

stock

K&N intake, gibson exhaust and fog lights

more lights added

Pre-lift

post lift

rims and tires

decals

dont have a good pic of over all rite now...

good pic of alot of us..

the 2 big all stars

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha...yea. Nice Hatchet! The evolution of the truck. It's fun to see this stuff. Not high-jacking. This is exactly what I had in mind. lol! Anybody else????

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
Hey fellah's love the work its like an on-going project that never ends but keeps burning a hole in the pocket :excited: but thats what it is all about :thumbsup:

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, the hole in the pocket, also gets me burned with the wifey too. I'm still in need of a new roof basket, rock sliders and spare tire carrier.....the project never ends....and I am looking at getting a 2000 Ford Ranger that is set up for a V8. I just happen to have a 351W in my garage. Still working on that. Projects are something I love to do.....just don't have anything that I can really do paint and body on!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
91 Posts
Allright, don't know if it's been done, or what, but I was rolling through my photobucket and found the stock photos of my truck I took from the dealer website. Thought it'd be neat to post some pics detailing the life of your TV.

No more molding and no more stock badging, custom badging (FEB 09)

I love the transition in pictures, your truck is looking good!
Did you have any faded paint issues when you removed the molding? I'm wanting to remove mine but an uncle of mine told me there is probably some fading that will look weird.
I'm going to have to steal some ideas when I get to mod my TB :undecided

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got the lettering from EBAY. Just looked up lettering. Came out nice, but the gray paint didn't stick, so they are chrome now. I didn't have any faded paint on mine. Some people might have, but I didn't have any such issues.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts