Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the bedding and the mattress. I have already chosen a mattress for the summer, I hope it will not be so hot to sleep, I want to buy the same orthopedic pillows for sleep as I only had new ones. I have a few questions about what kind of blanket you use in the summer. I'm very hot under the blanket, but I cann't sleep without it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In order to choose the best bed linen for you, I advise you to read several reviews of different bed linen on the Internet, for example in this article https://comfortersetreviews.com/best-comforter-for-hot-sleepers/ you will find a lot of useful information about summer blankets for those who do not sleep well in the heat, but cannot sleep without a blanket. I often read such reviews before buying, because it really helps to choose a good product. I usually have a problem with choosing a good material for bedding. Sometimes it's difficult for me to fall asleep if I stay at a party and sleep on bed-clothes of low-quality material. Also I cann't fall asleep if it's too cold or hot in the room. All this is very important for my high-quality rest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts