Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a LOT of reading and 3 mechanics i need the help of the forum. I have been searching for a sound that is of a bearing going bad type. Here are the symtoms. Noise only under load and its after acceleration. When i remove the foot off the gas then a bearing like noose comes into play. It is not a wheel bearing as 3 mechanics have agreed on it. I removed the front drive shaft and thw noise is still present. Fromt diff has new oil and so did the transfer case with the auto trak 2. The car has new struts, links, ball joints and cv axles. The passanger side axle disconnect was removed, cleaned and regreased by me about a month ago. The car drives and coasts perfectly fine but the bearing like noise comes and goes. It does not become louder as the speed picks up it is actually the same level. It is only noticeable when the foot is off the gas like i said. Im going nuts please some input is needed to maintain my sanity. Also there is no leak from the driver side diff, just in case that question comes up. If anyone up in north NJ has a good chevy mechanic to recomend i would greatly appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts