Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, it's about that time of the year again.....Time to start explaining to everyone in Foxboro why we belong at the Mass Cruisers bi-weekly cruise night just like all the other cars that are there.....

Unfortunately, I'm a little late on this one, the first cruise night was April 21st and they just had one this past thursday evening. However, the next cruise night is scheduled for May 19th, and I think that just might be a good time to start our mini-meets.

Anybody that will be attending, feel free to post here, as this will be the official Cruise Night thread. Any information or changes will be posted here, along with lists of people attending each cruise night.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
90 Posts
Schedule

so if the meets are biweekly would that make this the Schedule for the next 2 months?

May 19th
June 2nd
June 16th
June 30th
July 14th
July 28th

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yet ANOTHER heart felt welcome from the Bass Pro Cruise Night traffic directors......"Almost full, we have over 2000 cars, you know......"

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Anybody going next week?? Hoping the Mustang will be back together for it, but I guess we'll see. Axle replacements suck...kinda dead around here. Just sayin'.:weird:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
206 Posts
suppose to be nice out thursday cooler than last few days, i may be there. not sure if im driving or riding though.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THIS THURSDAY. If anyone else is interested, mention it here. Wouldn't mind getting a few guys together for the cruise. Remember, these count towards your chapter requirements so if you haven't been able to make it to a meet this year, now's the time!

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
106 Posts
I am in. Seeing I am unemployed....any time or place is good for me.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We could meet at McDonalds like usual or since that seems to be getting busy, we could head over to the Ford dealership....I was hoping to get there a little early this time so let me know what time people can head there

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, so the meet time is 5:00pm at the McDonald's on Rt1 for anyone else that is planning on coming tonight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts