Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got something done after a long time. Check it out and let me know what you think.

HIDS/ANGEL EYES FOG

LIMO TINTS ALL ROUND

SOME INSIDE STUFF!

MIDS AND HIGHS!

NOW BASS! 4 10's RE AUDIO SX and DA GOOSE:woohoo:

leave a remark.:thx

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
killer set up in the back.. too bad so big.. no room for cargo :dielaugh:..
but the fog lights i like a lot... love that halo look :thumbsup:

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
HOLY HELL!! Nice set-up man!! I thought my 15" sub beat my rear hatch, but I bet your trucks sounds like you have a platoon of midgets in the back beatin' on your rear window....lol!! I like the Goose too....

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
HOLY HELL!! Nice set-up man!! I thought my 15" sub beat my rear hatch, but I bet your trucks sounds like you have a platoon of midgets in the back beatin' on your rear window....lol!! I like the Goose too....
"trunk rattling like two midgets in da back seat wrastlin" hahaha:crackup:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
619 Posts
^:crackup: Now that's funny........Killer system dude! :hail:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
that looks sweet.

Probably the best setup i've seen so far in an XL; mad props:hail::hail:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
interesting.

what are the speakers on top of the box? what kind of amp is the one under the memphsis and the amp in front of the batcap 800's?

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
interesting.

what are the speakers on top of the box? what kind of amp is the one under the memphsis and the amp in front of the batcap 800's?

Powerbass(mids and highs), The main amp(under the memphsis) is the US Amp and the black one on the seat is a us amp(small for mids)

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
sick setup.. i like the grey goose haha

put some tire dressing in the wheel wells if the tires are gonna be drippin wet like that haha just a tip for next time.. black is so sick but just like my moms your paint needs a good polishing, swirlmarks are a bitch on black envoys.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah they hit hard. thanks for all the input, I am working on something for a ESV right now, i will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sick setup.. i like the grey goose haha

put some tire dressing in the wheel wells if the tires are gonna be drippin wet like that haha just a tip for next time.. black is so sick but just like my moms your paint needs a good polishing, swirlmarks are a bitch on black envoys.
Take it easy on your mom, its mothers day weekend, I am goin to get the voy "clean up" soon, inside and outside, thanks again,

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
Take it easy on your mom, its mothers day weekend, I am goin to get the voy "clean up" soon, inside and outside, thanks again,
haha it was just a comparison.. both voys are getting complete details today and tomorrow. post some pics when you get it all detailed :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts