Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening TrailVoy!! I'm on my third trailblazer as of yesterday!! I'm in a 2006 LT with the 4.2. Its early but I think I'll have my best luck this time around!! Came with little to worry about. Everything is tight and it looks like a new truck from the inside. I'm in Michigan so it came with some cancer where you would expect. But Beautiful still. Look forward to meeting you all and will expose the few questions I may have soon. Thanks for reading. I'll gather more pics when it's not dark already.
Resized_20191220_131358.jpeg
Resized_20191220_131407.jpeg
Resized_20191220_132737.jpeg

·
Registered
2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ 4X4
4 Posts
Looks just like my 02 TB, except I have the silver trim color at the bottom, and you have a sunroof. I've only had mine for a month and I'm battling the no crank/no start issue with a screwy ignition switch. She started right up yesterday by jumping the starter relay in the fuse box... Any advice from a seasoned Vet Voy would be appreciated bud! Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

·
Registered
2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ 4X4
4 Posts
Odometer reads 303,xxx but the2nd owner whom I bought it from told me 180K. Little things are going out. But thanks to this site I'm figuring it out. The ignition switch problem was fun! I love it tho! I'll let it nickle and dime me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts