Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(low bandwith warning... pic heavy post. Play the song while viewing!)

ACDC - Back In Black =)

Just like the song says....

Here she is!! I've still gotta hookup the strobes and put on a few more trinkets... but without futhur adieu, I present to you HARMLESS 2.0. (p.s. Just so you know, the personalized plates are coming back... the front one was pierced in the collision so I get a new set, but I gotta wait till they come in!)

FYI - the black is the same black I had on the 2004 Civic. It's a metallic black with silver flake and a blue hue. She changes color depending on the lighting and the position you look at it from!! It's sweet!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
143 Posts
Wow very nice.... if you come down to North Conway NH (alot of canucks visit here :) ) some time look me up I'd like to see it in person

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
111 Posts
looks beutiful. Look in my profile, i have that same paint scheame listed as a future mod. Have never seen it on another trailvoy, but love the black/silver 2 tone looks on the chargers and chysler 300s. Atleast now I know it will look great!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys!

Everyone I know keeps asking me when I bought the new truck... It's the same truck, just, uh, dressed up differently!

Pic whore... :raspberry is this a good thing?!? LOL

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
I dont like it :no:

Must be the jealousy :rotfl: :D