Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
I read that Davie Dave reported someone and had them banned, my guess is thats where the negativity is coming from. Who cares what people think as long as you like ti thats all that matters. Nice truck though personally Id want the wheels all black.

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
63 Posts
You got replies, you clamored for more and you got those too. I took pinky to task for his posts. I politely shared my opinions on your truck and then told you I think that your half-assed effort at a post was insufficient. You wanted opinions but apparently only ones that agree with your modding tastes since you've felt a need to rebut everyone who has posted anything less than a glowing review.

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
AND AS FAR AS THE WHEELS NOT GHETTO MORE WHITE PEOPLE BUY THEM FOR OFF ROADING USE AND YOU ARE PINKYS FRIEND
Your right, people do buy them for off-roading, but there is absolutely nothing "off-road" about your rig. In order for those rim to look "good" in that size it needs at least 37"+ tire. It just dose not look "right" with such a little bit of rubber on it, and Sorry for calling you names, that was uncalled for.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
38 Posts
It looks nice man, and who cares about what anybody has to say. It's your style.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
thank you

as far as mad dog crsip and pinky goes you can have an opin and say what you have to with out being an a$$ mad you came off wrong are you an idiot blah blah I can see just fine, pinky nothing you say holds weight, crrsip your pinky friend so same applies, I personaly love the truck had it for three years
been just like this for three years im back from deployment and ready to do some new things, so excuse me if I dont accept derrogatory comments calling me an idiot or people just striaght up saying dumb stuff that dont even own a vehical (pinky) theres nothing left to say I posted on trailvoy because its a place people apperciate it this is not a highschool debate get off the thread theres nothing to defend now please unsubscribe lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
yea a narcI talk to the police right lol clown but the cap is 2 farads and I have it bus bared to another thats the same now so I have 4 Farads with more capicity than a 4 farad cap

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Heres some pics under the hood and my hid kit, I havee a batter iso in their its the one surronded by blue wires connected to my alternator, my stinger bat that has like 1000 cca and 13 or 1400 ca my k&n cold air intake and my viper system the good one with my bluetooth mic

Attachments

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
i dont think it looks bad....love the color of your truck!....only thing id say i would change is the tire size,,there seems to be to much of a wheel well gap...what size tire are your running?? looks like maybe a 35 or 40 series,,if so maybe bump up to a 50 series...but thats just my opinion without being nasty about it.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts