Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some up grades ive done. lowered three inches removed roof rack added some speakers 2 15 in the back, 22 inch rockstars 10 perecnt tint and 20 on the front windsheild

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
202 Posts
that **** is nice...what percent tint is that and i might be going your way sometime soon.

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
Wheels look like **** on that truck. You should probably kill your self now to avoid future embarrassment. The reason no one is commenting is two reasons, one its looks like ****, and two most of the active members are "no longer with us". Does the DD on the front stand for Double Dong? Which is obviously what you love doing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I jacked the spelling and rushed the posting a little sorry I didn't give you guys something that was presentable

·
Banned
15 Posts
Ok where's your truck then?? O wait u might a superstock tb if that but your a first thanks for your opinion
Far from superstock. If you want to see my truck come over to the other site, but then again, I don't care what people think abut my truck and I am not begging for opinions. In fact I've done a mod to my truck that maybe only one or two have done before.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wheels look like **** on that truck. You should probably kill your self now to avoid future embarrassment. The reason no one is commenting is two reasons, one its looks like ****, and two most of the active members are "no longer with us". Does the DD on the front stand for Double Dong? Which is obviously what you love doing.
didnt your mother ever say if you got nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all what u got on your truck let me see your mods

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
thank you someone understands and pinky I dont care what you think either i askfor opinions so I can have some idea what to add in the future and yea let me see yours to because im sure I have more in mine than in yours system/ engine wise too, and the exterior

·
Registered
118 Posts
thank you someone understands and pinky I dont care what you think either i askfor opinions so I can have some idea what to add in the future and yea let me see yours to because im sure I have more in mine than in yours system/ engine wise too, and the exterior
in my opinion it looks good i like the way the black wheels look with the color of your truck i think what would look good smoke the taillights and headlights that what i did to mine dont worry bout the Sh*t that people say on here there either jealous that they dont got sh*t to show for or just haters

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
63 Posts
As I said before, come on over to the other site if you want to see my truck.
I don't have a problem with sharing detracting opinions, I don't think we're all required to hug and sing kum-bye-yah like unreal713 suggests, but personal insults and comments with sexual connotations without provocation or reason are uncalled for. You have faked all of your information so there's no telling who you are on some other site. Of course with your lovely attitude it's not much of an incentive to increase communication or interaction with you anyway.

OP; if you want others to take the time to respond to your thread put some effort into it. Type coherent sentences with words spelled close enough that we can read them. Flip your pictures the right way around, and don't post so many of them side by side that I have to scroll sideways on a 1920x1080 screen to see them.

I thought that was a factory color, one member suggested it wasn't. In any case it was a good way to go with that color. The tint is excessive (20% on the windshield are you an idiot or do you have bad eyes?) and the wheels look a bit cartoonish with the silver stars on them, but the overall look is good. I'm not a big fan of tweeters in the middle of the door but I like the speakers down in the footwell. I'm going to guess the DD vanity license plate has something to do with your screen name. It needs to be in a different color, the red really doesn't work with the rest of the color scheme.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
im confused anyone that feels like that I was mouthing off and they were really helping then sorry those comments were for pinky as far as the windsheild umm Hid kit man ever heard of them my first post ever sorry it was from my iphone didnt think it was going to be upside but whats up with the hostility ive had this truck for three years? Im not new and just so you know the tweeters are flush mounted just above the door speaker still gives it a great sound I have six comments.AND AS FAR AS THE WHEELS NOT GHETTO MORE WHITE PEOPLE BUY THEM FOR OFF ROADING USE AND YOU ARE PINKYS FRIEND

·
Registered
118 Posts
So the OP with the ghetto wheels gets love from someone with ghetto DUB stickers...oh the irony. I'm not a hater, and I'm not jealous, I think that **** is ghetto.

Nobody, even I, would have cared about the OP or his truck if he hadn't mouthed off to someone who was trying to help him. Between that and the begging for comments he set himself up for fail even without the help of the massive chrome stars in the centercaps.
before you start to run your big fu*king mouth show something for it. what does your truck have huh stocks i bet. this is what you do get your money right post pictures and let your truck do the talking your lame kid get a fu*king life :crackup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
get grips y are you here

I posted this to this site after just being a guest for three years because, This is a place where people share a common intrest, people could enjoy the diversity of different individuals coming up new things to improve the appearance and mechanical function of a trailblazer, instead this place seems to critiqe, I ask for comments so what....... why post stuff if you didnt want people to see period. as far as my threading skills im sorry Im a Soilder of the Untied States Army I use computers all the time yes but I dont make a habit of writting articles sorry. Its my first post give me a break, and if you are a member and the only things you have posted are critisizing other members vehicles then stay in your lane, your ouuta line you have contributed to anything so essentally shutup. the only thing i can agree with here is my posting skillls sucking grammer andpic wise, and my license plate cover it should have been black And I have one. Im not one to get offened about racist things but the good ole boy your car is ganster the only people who will like it is ghetto train of thought is old and weak, I can aperciate many kinds of mods on a teailblazer if it has been lifted three inches or lowered three like mine, rhinolined or kandy paint so get off of it you obiviouly have haterd to a particular group of people its clear, but all in all I came here because I honeslty enjoy my trailblazer so does everyone else here that has posted (im not neglecting the envoys but you know what i mean) so you might not like it and thats expected and some will ok cool, reguardless of if I dont like what ive done to your car I can still appericate that youve taken a soccor mom car and made it stand out from the rest

1 - 20 of 40 Posts