Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have been having alot of trouble finding the AVS Projectorz for my 04' Envoyhttp://forums.trailvoy.com/images/smilies/hissyfit.gif lol. If any one has them do you think you could help me out. Thanks

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i they give the front end a whole betta look especially cus i got a black voy lol 79 bux is alot for 2 pieces of plastic tho..oh well

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
any one these installed on there TB would love to see them before i fork out the money.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
any one these installed on there TB would love to see them before i fork out the money.
I also want to see them on a trailblazer. I have never seen a set on one.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I had them found it scratched the bumper

went to a projector retrofit instead :woot:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Only site I found them listed was AutoToys.com for $75. (pick from the drop down menu) Dunno if they actually have them in stock tho.
I tried that site and bought them just to find out 2 days later that they were out of stock, got a full refund but they played with my emotions!!
Any one want to sell me theirs?!?!?!? lol
if all fails im thinking of ordering wade headlight covers and cuting it out myself but we shall see!
:thx

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
I tried that site and bought them just to find out 2 days later that they were out of stock, got a full refund but they played with my emotions!!
Any one want to sell me theirs?!?!?!? lol
if all fails im thinking of ordering wade headlight covers and cuting it out myself but we shall see!
:thx
Yeah, most of the stuff they have listed for our trucks is out of stock and discontinued. What you could do is mask off the areas you want to keep clean, and Niteshade the rest. :yes:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Yeah, most of the stuff they have listed for our trucks is out of stock and discontinued. What you could do is mask off the areas you want to keep clean, and Niteshade the rest. :yes:
Sounds good, lots of ideas we'll see what i end up doing. Thanks for all the help!
:woohoo:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
223 Posts
I have a pair for the front and rear...only 'wore' them for a couple months...might be willing to sell them for the right price.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
I have a pair for the front and rear...only 'wore' them for a couple months...might be willing to sell them for the right price.
How much would you want for the front ones? I smoked the taillights so dont have much need for them.
:woohoo:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts