Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife and I are planning to replace her ford explorer sport (2 Door) with another suv (4 door this time).we were initially planning on getting a BMW X5 but I was thinking maybe I could give her my LS and get myself an SS :drool

if you guys dont mind me asking, how much is the average monthly payment for an SS?

I know there are a lot of factors involved such as apr%, # of months to pay, model, and year but I just need a ballpark figure so I will know what im getting into. :x :D

i dont think i will be getting the "top" model. im not interested in the bose system and navigation stuff from the dealer.i want aftermarket units.

and maybe i will get an 07 :undecided

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope we can get a good deal soon. if the payments will be less than 500 then i might go for it. :woot:

but of course i wont tell the wife that the SS has a V8 and it goes very fast :x:D

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
if you guys dont mind me asking, how much is the average monthly payment for an SS?

I know there are a lot of factors involved such as apr%, # of months to pay, model, and year but I just need a ballpark figure so I will know what im getting into. :x :D

i dont think i will be getting the "top" model. im not interested in the bose system and navigation stuff from the dealer.i want aftermarket units.

and maybe i will get an 07 :undecided
Bro is there any questions??? get that piece a.s.a.p. :rotfl:...
but no seriously.. for mine, i researched for about 6 months.. and as stated earlier some GOOD used models are well under the 20K range... in my case i found a SS west of Cleveland, Ohio.. they were asking 26,900 for it... someone came and they let it go to him for 19,900 :bonk::bonk::weird:... but the guys payments fell through.. he couldnt get approved for his loan... so the dealership called me cause they knew i wanted that specific one B A D :eek:...so i walked in there, test drove it and offered 19,500.. they said yes and with tax, title, tags it came out to 21,000 and i put 3,000 down so i walked with an '07 SS with only 10,00 miles for 18K :woot::woot::woot:...
my finace was 72 months at 6.25% and my payments are exactly $300.41 per month... its what i could afford.. but ill pay it off sooner.. rasies at work etc... so deals are out there and of course boils down to what bank you go to for loans.. but if your lookin for under 500 a month i can almost bet you could get a new '09:thumbsup:... but yea just look around, do your reasearch and make that DEAL

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bro is there any questions??? get that piece a.s.a.p. :rotfl:...
but no seriously.. for mine, i researched for about 6 months.. and as stated earlier some GOOD used models are well under the 20K range... in my case i found a SS west of Cleveland, Ohio.. they were asking 26,900 for it... someone came and they let it go to him for 19,900 :bonk::bonk::weird:... but the guys payments fell through.. he couldnt get approved for his loan... so the dealership called me cause they knew i wanted that specific one B A D :eek:...so i walked in there, test drove it and offered 19,500.. they said yes and with tax, title, tags it came out to 21,000 and i put 3,000 down so i walked with an '07 SS with only 10,00 miles for 18K :woot::woot::woot:...
my finace was 72 months at 6.25% and my payments are exactly $300.41 per month... its what i could afford.. but ill pay it off sooner.. rasies at work etc... so deals are out there and of course boils down to what bank you go to for loans.. but if your lookin for under 500 a month i can almost bet you could get a new '09:thumbsup:... but yea just look around, do your reasearch and make that DEAL
thanks for this very detailed reply. now i have an idea how much it can cost me. just dont want to bite more than i could chew.

right now, im still convincing the wife to buy another TB. She initially wants a minivan :no:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
130 Posts
I paid $22K for mine 6 months ago, 07 3SS 23K miles with Pioneer AVIC D3 and tuned. finance all of it for $380/mo.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
08 3SS AWD, NAV, RSE, sunroof, Bose. 381mi 32,9xx out the door. No idea what payments are on it sorry. Has more options than I want, what do I need the rear seat DVD player for, Im always driving!! The NAV HU is nice, but my original plan was to put a full stereo in it eventually. Might just put in a cleansweep then a nice set of speakers and 2 12"s in the back. Waited 4 years to finally get one, its still surreal and thats amplified as Ive only driven it for 1 measly day!!!! Cant wait to get back to Seattle for Easter break, 4 days of tearing Seattle up in the SS.;):cool:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wife wants a sedan..my hope of getting an SS is slowly getting out of my reach :(:sadcry:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
340 Posts
Get a G8 GT or GXP! I test drove a G8 GT a few months ago, and it was no slouch! The GT was a 2008 demo my dealer was selling for around 15k. I ALMOST took it home that day, but I didn't. So about a week later, of course it was gone :worried:

Somebody pulled the trigger that I could not :cry: :sadcry:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
i was actually going to purchase a GP GXP instead of the SS...but someone on here helped me make my decision and i pulled up next to a GXP one day and for that car having the 5.3L V8..it sounded like a damn go-cart launching off the line... i was like oh no :nono: so SS it was.. plus the guy on here had both a GXP and a SS and back then my problem was gas mileage.. he informed me that it isnt that far off from the SS... plus im a bigger guy, i have a 125lb. German Shepherd..so we fit very comfertably in the SS...

but either way you go..just make sure its a GM!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts