Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As posted in the sticky at the top of the page

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=58982&page=2

Erik will be there and can tune your truck on site with one of his great tunes. :hail: Adds snap to your truck!

Great opportunity to meet some really nice people in a casual food orientated atmosphere! Just East of Seattle and a beautiful setting!:thumbsup:

Cheers,

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Leaving here about 8 am to cross at Pac Hwy.:thumbsup:

Wish somebody else was heading down. However I will be the Canadian content to keep these guys in line ...... Well Mrs Blazernut will keep them in line :excited: as I will be too busy with my camera and playing with the gang!:woohoo:

I can be reached by pm anytime as I am ridiculously connected at the hip to the forum by my Crackberry ..... no I need it ..... I really do .... wait I think I have a message ...... :crackup:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lake Sammamish Meet Pics

Well guys eat your hearts out! What a fun time we had with way too much food and enough Diet Soda to float a battleship!

This guy showed up just for a walk at the lake and parked in the spot we left open! Needless to say ..... I pounced and I'll be looking for my 41st referral!

Here is the final group

Nice park and lake

Craig's Truck

Nicholas and his XUV .... first time I has ever seen one of these!

Why does my truck look so much more sleek and lower than Erik's SS?

BBQ's food people

Usual cool truck shots

And Nicholas....... looking at the terrible mess Erik made taking off the gold bow tie

What a great afternoon!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
So basically I got from this:

1. Bill appointing Craig NW VP...(eh it was in the works he just blew the secret lol)
2. Bill ragging on Erik for not being debadged yet (happening this weekend), removing the gold bowtie off the back by hand without goo gone, and his license plate cover is upside down. Oh and that his truck is seemingly lower, my air suspension was still inflated from loading up the back of my SS.
3. Yea thats pretty much it...haha

Too bad the weather wasnt a little nicer, but I had a blast and hope this gets more Canadian guys to come down soon!

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Looks like a great meet. I do see a few little differences from our meet however:

We both had water, ours had people swimming in it, along with bikinis.

I think we had you beat in food consumption also, although it appears that your Bill and our Bill (me) could be candidates for "Budda" Bookends... :raspberry:crackup:

It doesnt really matter in the end because we all get together and meet new friends and have a great time. (except we can do it all year round and still wear swim suits) :raspberry:crackup:

:D

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like a great meet. I do see a few little differences from our meet however:

We both had water, ours had people swimming in it, along with bikinis.

I think we had you beat in food consumption also, although it appears that your Bill and our Bill (me) could be candidates for "Budda" Bookends... :raspberry:crackup:

It doesnt really matter in the end because we all get together and meet new friends and have a great time. (except we can do it all year round and still wear swim suits) :raspberry:crackup:

:D
Hmmm ...... my swim suit :undecided :excited::crackup:

And next time Erik .... bring it North :D:thumbsup::tiphat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.