Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i thank audioque is best in price range i was thankin ether 2 audioque hd 15s or 1 18 dunno what amp any ideas already have 0 guage wires wired also gana get kinetik 800 let me know thanks

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
362 Posts
ok well i thank audioque is best in price range i was thankin ether 2 audioque hd 15s or 1 18 dunno what amp any ideas already have 0 guage wires wired also gana get kinetik 800 let me know thanks
I would do the 2 15s as it would give you more cone area or go nuts and do 2 18s. You could go with a single amp that does at least 4k rms or two that do at least 1k to 2k and up to really push them. If you want to keep it budget you can get away with 1k rms each.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
388 Posts
i wanna do two 18s but im afraid that there isnt enough room in the trailblazer to keep it legal and under the headrest with a reasonable box design that will still be loud if i ever need it to be, i just dont see being able to fit two 18s and still having the box be under the rear window so its legal for any competitions i would ever want to go in with it, ide need to fit like 12 cubes net under the rear window

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.