Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
yeah i saw that a couple of months ago in car audio and electronics magazine. they have a unique passion for mobile audio. :yes:

and for those who made racist comments about them, i don't know, it just shows how low people can go.

as they said before : "out of a billion sperms, they are the ones who made it" :duh::(

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
i wish i still had pics of the 6x9's I put on my moped when i was 15...

moped got trashed because i drove it like a banshee, but it had some good sounds, lol.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I laughed my ass off for the whole minute or so.. :laugh:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
356 Posts
reminds me of this guy:

I went to sound comp this past weekend. You won't believe how it never fails that people show up with setups like this. 3 weeks ago we were at another sound comp and this guy was real mad because he couldn't comprehend how my girlfriend's single HDC 15 beat his 9 cvr 12s that were in 3 seperate boxes... lol.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
Years ago at a Lowrider car show in Chicago I saw a custom electric wheel chair with a huge stereo system. I will try to locate which box those pictures are in and post them up.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I went to sound comp this past weekend. You won't believe how it never fails that people show up with setups like this. 3 weeks ago we were at another sound comp and this guy was real mad because he couldn't comprehend how my girlfriend's single HDC 15 beat his 9 cvr 12s that were in 3 seperate boxes... lol.
i would be pissed too. lol. he got you on surface area, .... i wanna know more.

not too long ago crutchfield had an article about them gifting a bunch of stuff to a guy in a wheel chair and his friend. he had everything form a HU to a sub and neon, i think.

i dont know, you have to give the kids some credit. they mounted them and i mean comeon, they are like 15. it is pretty lame, but if they like it i have no reason to rain on their parade. just like on here if i tell someone their system "isnt very good" i get a 3 day ban, lol.

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
i dont know, you have to give the kids some credit. they mounted them and i mean comeon, they are like 15. it is pretty lame, but if they like it i have no reason to rain on their parade.
i couldnt imagine rolling around with my level 4s on a bike

i tell someone their system "isnt very good" i get a 3 day ban, lol.
:rotfl:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
356 Posts
i would be pissed too. lol. he got you on surface area, .... i wanna know more.
I normally would've just kept it to myself but this guy showed up being real cocky (not a young kid by the way). When my girlfriend metered a 144.3 and the guy with the 9 12s in 3 seperate sealed boxes only got a 142, I laughed. He came up to us saying that some how we cheated that there had to be more than one sub in her ride, I simply replied "the reason is that she knows what she's doing". FYI she only has one hdc15 in a 4.5cuft enclosure tuned to 35hz powered by an AQ2200 in a Jeep Liberty.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
I normally would've just kept it to myself but this guy showed up being real cocky (not a young kid by the way). When my girlfriend metered a 144.3 and the guy with the 9 12s in 3 seperate sealed boxes only got a 142, I laughed. He came up to us saying that some how we cheated that there had to be more than one sub in her ride, I simply replied "the reason is that she knows what she's doing". FYI she only has one hdc15 in a 4.5cuft enclosure tuned to 35hz powered by an AQ2200 in a Jeep Liberty.
nice

It's all in how the system is designed.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.