Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dan,

Thanks for leading the group, watching out for our less lifted brothers, and playing ice breaker! I had a hell of a good time!

Thanks,
Mike
Anytime! Looking back at it, I'm glad I didn't get any of those ice chunks wedged anywhere bad!

Here is a pic of Regulator1175 on the wall. You never know where you can go till you try. For those who haven't been there, this is about 15ft tall and one hell of an angle. I'm looking down on him to take the picture!:eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anytime! Looking back at it, I'm glad I didn't get any of those ice chunks wedged anywhere bad!

Here is a pic of Regulator1175 on the wall. You never know where you can go till you try. For those who haven't been there, this is about 15ft tall and one hell of an angle. I'm looking down on him to take the picture!:eek:

That angel looks about right lol

·
Banned
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,253 Posts
In that picture of my truck, the spare tire carrier is dug into the ground, if that gives you any idea what the angle was like. I can honestly say it is one of the most frightening feelings I have had in a vehicle. When I gave it gas and felt the front wheels completely unload I thought I was going straight back and onto my roof.

I would like to point out for a bit of an ego boost for myself, I did it before Kyle did! :p

It was certainly a great trip, and I am amazed at what the vehicle was capable of.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
It is weird. My frame drug to drop down it so I figured up I would just hang up on the lip, but it moves the weight so far back it doesn't hit. Your front tires actually lift as you come over the lip and I think it keeps the frame up enough.

I am kicking myself for not driving up the concrete hill. Big John was telling me the down is the more unnerving and it was fine so I need to just drive up it.

·
Banned
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,253 Posts
I am glad you didn't, because then I would have wanted to try. Just standing at the bottom of it I was scared sh**less. :eek:

121 - 136 of 136 Posts