Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
I am down in the SoCal area so I may have to opt out of this one depending on when it is.

You have started in the correct forum area as far as getting a meet going, now you just have to keep checking back to see who responds. My suggestion is to get a small group that will commit and then find a location that is "car group" friendly. What I mean by that is some parks require a permit which is not all bad, and some mall parking lots can be used but sometimes you get thrown out.
A resturant gathering is always good if there is just a few of you.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
I agree, you've started in the best place, I wish I could set something up, but I'm waaaaay down in SoCal. You'll just have to wait and see who will respond to this thread and if you can get something going, that would be great:thumbsup:. I used to be stationed in the bay area for a while, so I know there are quite a few nice spots to get have a good meet. We used to have a very active group in the NorCal area, I hope this will pick it back up again.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Another thing is, I will continue to check in and see if you have some interest.
Once you do, I will make this a sticky thread to help promote it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys...

i really want to do this meet because it is interesting to see what other people have done to their rides, to hang out and have a good time. since i work at a bowling alley in pacifica, california... i want to use their parking lot. their parking lot is huge. the management is very good with me. me and my car team that i roll with hold meetings in the meeting rooms and use their parking lot sometimes for photoshoots for our cars with our models because the backdrop is the ocean and this place is truly a "kick it" spot.
this is the spot if u want to check it out: www.seabowl.com

Sea Bowl also uses their parking lot for an annual car show in June. it is called "the last originals car show" where there is nothing but classic cars and muscle cars. it is also used as we call it, "Big Air extravaganza" which consists of dirt bike jumping, snowboarding (yes snowboarding (artificial snow)), and skateboarding on a halfpipe and more. this goes to show how big this parking lot is and it is just for our bowling alley. no other stores or vendors use it because it is secluded from everything else

if that spot doesnt work out for them, i have a few places that would be pretty good for a meeting... parking lot in milpitas, parking lot in union city, starbucks parking lot in daly city, just to name a few.

this is open to all trailblazers and envoys as well as other people who dont have a trailvoy but are interested and people that have a different car that has mods and just want to hang out.

even after we see each other's rides and all, we can bowl or play pool and have a good time. if it is not their "thing" to do, we can take a cruise to go somewhere else.

i dont know when exactly we should do it, but im guessing in the summer... maybe a friday (day or night) or a saturday (day or night). any suggestions are welcomed.

if this meet does go well, we can do it again and maybe do a BBQ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts