Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my flares back from painting and installed them last night....here are the results in the form of picture whoring...:D

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Very nice man!

And love the other TB in the background, you're a 2 TB family too! I am for now, until end of summer when my 02 gets sold. :(

BTW, what shocks are you using on your TB with the Eibach drop? I could never get it to ride properly and I cut the bumpstops.

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, what shocks are you using on your TB with the Eibach drop? I could never get it to ride properly and I cut the bumpstops.[/QUOTE]

I'm just using the stock shocks/struts. Mine rides fine.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
BTW, what shocks are you using on your TB with the Eibach drop? I could never get it to ride properly and I cut the bumpstops.

I'm just using the stock shocks/struts. Mine rides fine.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, my stock shocks were shot at 65k when I dropped my TB and I had to cut the screw off one of the front ones to get it off.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
237 Posts
Really nice!!!:thumbsup:
could you measure the diffrence how much more the will cover the tires?
Karsten

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really nice!!!:thumbsup:
could you measure the diffrence how much more the will cover the tires?
Karsten
I wish I had done a before and after comparison, but did not. I know that the rims/wheels stuck out past the fenders before. Before you ask...I don't know what offset these wheels are. Now they are flush. If I had to guess...maybe between an 1"-2".

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
376 Posts
Looks great! What mudflaps do you have on i? I love how they just cover the bottom area instead of running up higher. Can you tell me the brand and part # if you have it. Thanks!

Bill

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great! What mudflaps do you have on i? I love how they just cover the bottom area instead of running up higher. Can you tell me the brand and part # if you have it. Thanks!

Bill
Threw away the installation instructions for the mudflaps which had the part numbers. They are Husky brand. IIRC there may be two different part numbers for short SWB and EXT models.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ever seen flares on an SS???

I am looking for pics of ATS flares on an SS...

Anyone have any????

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
where did you order yours from? are they available for the EXT? i checked their site and they dont even list a TB.

thanks

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Gives it a nice bolder look ! :cool:

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Back then i was thinking of doing this when the two tone color came out but decided not too since it cost too much. :yes:

But now just by looking a your truck it makes me want to do this mod now. Damm it!! i might have thrown it away!:hissy:

Nice!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Looks factory!:thumbsup: I like how they are paint matched. Now another mod to consider.;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts