Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Atlanta Meet location poll

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
It looks like Buford Dam Park has more room and better scenery...
I haven't been to either, but :iagree: with the above statement.

·
Registered
2003 gmc
188 Posts
Well I'll try to make it,it's 6 hrs. 38 mins. for me.Are there anymore Kentucky members driving down.Be nice to form a Trailvoy convoy!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
301 Posts
Just hold the meet in my parking lot at my apartments so i can attend this years meet :D lol

im gonna see if i can have a buddy drive me up to lanier to make it out again this year idk we shall see.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Ok guys I just got off the phone with the people to reserve the pavilion and Burford Dam Park's pavilions were kind of tucked away in the woods with no lake views; Van Pugh North's pavilion had full lake views so I decided to go with Van Pugh North.

Click For Pics
http://lanier.sam.usace.army.mil/shelters/SL01301/default.htm

Click for .pdf of the full park
http://lanier.sam.usace.army.mil/maps/parks/Van_Pugh_North.pdf

The reservation is for April 10

[map]

We now need to start a more accurate list of who is coming and what food everyone is bringing to cook out with.

·
Premium Member
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
129 Posts
This may be a dumb question.. but do i have to be a member to attend this meet?

Well I'll try to make it,it's 6 hrs. 38 mins. for me.Are there anymore Kentucky members driving down.Be nice to form a Trailvoy convoy!
Im in clarksville TN.. hopefully I will be able to become a member so i can go.. If so lets ride

·
Registered
2003 gmc
188 Posts
This may be a dumb question.. but do i have to be a member to attend this meet?

Im in clarksville TN.. hopefully I will be able to become a member so i can go.. If so lets ride[/QUOTE You might be a member by then.If not you are still welcome to go. Hope I get to make it.I will find out in a few days,if so I'll be coming down I-65 south,through Nashville.Maybe we can get some more Trailvoys together and follow each other down.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
83 Posts
What time does the meet start? I am interested in coming, I may not cook out but would love to see some other Trailvoys!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
24 Posts
Hi, everyone! :tiphat I've been lurking here for a while because my brother owns an Envoy.

He's out of the country and I'm keeping his Envoy in my garage. I'm not sure he will be back in time but I would very much like to attend this meet. :woohoo:

Maybe I could learn something from you folks and surprise him with something simple when he gets back.

I personally own a Dodge Charger and I'm a member of a Georgia Charger forum myself. We have meets too and they're very fun.

Anyway, would it be okay if I attend? I will get some pics up soon.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
What time does the meet start? I am interested in coming, I may not cook out but would love to see some other Trailvoys!
I will probably try to be there between 10-11am and we will spend all day at the park so feel free to try to make it out whenever you can:thumbsup:

Hi, everyone! :tiphat I've been lurking here for a while because my brother owns an Envoy.

He's out of the country and I'm keeping his Envoy in my garage. I'm not sure he will be back in time but I would very much like to attend this meet. :woohoo:

Maybe I could learn something from you folks and surprise him with something simple when he gets back.

I personally own a Dodge Charger and I'm a member of a Georgia Charger forum myself. We have meets too and they're very fun.

Anyway, would it be okay if I attend? I will get some pics up soon.
Hope you can make it out. All are welcome! it is a great place to get ideas for mods and if you find something you like on the site before the meet we will be glad to help install it at the meet. Last year we did a set of HID's, at a meet in Florida we de-baged a truck, I had a sub installed in mine between Carlisle and Tn last year so lots of hands to help if you want some help to suprise your brother:yes:

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I was gonna try and sneak down for this, but just found out that i have a pre-wedding family planning class that Sunday at 9 am, so you guys better have some fun and take a bunch of pics.

·
Registered
2003 chevy
115 Posts
Kevin,
Do you think there will be anyone there that has the ability to tune? I have a PCM forless tune but I could barely tell any difference after I got the PCM back.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts