Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank everyone who came out to the ATL meet yesterday; It was a ton of fun. It was great seeing old faces (not just yours sam:raspberry) and meeting new people. please use this thread to post up some pics; so that we have a place to direct people next year for pics

i am trying to get all the pics from the discussion thead over here

from jackedupcanyon
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showpost.php?p=726449&postcount=245

from bigbadbowtie088

By the way sammy I love the look of the headlights. I may have to do this to mine, of course with black though.

Haha and of course we can't leave out OLD SCHOOL!

Yes that's a basketball hoop on the back of the bus :laugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
/subscribes...

I'll upload pics later on and make a post... but we need proof of fonzy peeing everywhere :undecided

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Haha you got a pic of that cop haha nice, Yeah I'll post all my pics in here, I have to resize a lot of them, Thanks kevin, I had a ton of fun at the meet! Special thanks to you and tom. ;) You guys are amazing.:)

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what would a trailvoy meet be without some modding; so.....

HID's

only took 5 hours and 3 blown fuses but we finally got it to work

sam fixing his dome override switch

sam working on the quadbeam mod on my rainier but we did not have a small enough screwdriver to pop out the pins so that will have to wait for another day

and while we are talking about sam he had a little "accident in sammy's truck:eek::D

that he had to clean up (be careful if he ever wan't to sit in your truck:dielaugh:)

some more from the meet

mmmmm.......food

the lazer show was very crowded so a few of us stayed back by the picnic area with the trucks but we could sill hear the music and see the fireworks

and a few of us stayed unitl the parking lot was empty

Again thanks to every who came out, It was a perfect day with great weather and great people:tiphat

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
301 Posts
you gotta love the old skool and all the police but dont forget about the the gator guy and his squad (cone patrol)

kevin where the video of brandons dieing cat sounds you know roadie and the rest of the off roaders need to see that lol

oh and work hurt so bad today with all my sunburn need to remember sunblock for next year lol:bonk:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you gotta love the old skool and all the police but dont forget about the the gator guy and his squad (cone patrol)

kevin where the video of brandons dieing cat sounds you know roadie and the rest of the off roaders need to see that lol

oh and work hurt so bad today with all my sunburn need to remember sunblock for next year lol:bonk:
haha by the time i figured out what he was doing i only got a 3 sec clip that does not really show anything

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/ssmedt/?action=view&current=ATLMeet2009055-1.flv

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Excellent Meet guys, Looks like ya'll had great weather and a pretty nice looking park to boot!!!

Great to talk to you Kevin while both meets were going on. Maybe we can pick the same date again!!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Hey guys! This year's meet was awesome! My turn to post pics.

Here is the morning breakfast at ihop!

And now for the pics at Stone Mountain!

Looks like Brandon isn't the tallest TB in Georgia!

Hey buddy, where ya going with "our" cones?

Watch as our president tries to clear up the confusion!

Someone was so jealous of my exhaust setup that they had to go and get one for themselves.

Here is some more OLD SCHOOL!

Here is a view of the Trailvoy line from up on the mountain!

Sweet night shots.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
Nice pics guys. Looks like great location also:cool: Sammy, that front end setup looks sweeeet, cool lights:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts