Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
2002 non_gmt360 other
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming event by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you one gift certificate to use as a prize. All offered to you at no cost.

If you are interested in receiving these donations for your event, email [email protected] for more information.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Car shows...

Rock auto, I belong to the Michigan Chapter of the Antique and Classic Boat Society. I also help organize our Annual Antique & Classic Boat Show in Algonac Michigan. At the original Chris Craft plant. "Where It All Began". Next June 26-28th 2020. There are always a lot of small block and big block Chevrolet, Ford and Chrysler engines. Not to mention the old Chris Craft B, K and M engines which were manufactured by Hercules. A lot of car guys and girls enter and attend our show. Enthusiasts' from all walks of life.

Bluewaterguy aka JJ

·
Supporting Vendor
2002 non_gmt360 other
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rock auto, I belong to the Michigan Chapter of the Antique and Classic Boat Society. I also help organize our Annual Antique & Classic Boat Show in Algonac Michigan. At the original Chris Craft plant. "Where It All Began". Next June 26-28th 2020. There are always a lot of small block and big block Chevrolet, Ford and Chrysler engines. Not to mention the old Chris Craft B, K and M engines which were manufactured by Hercules. A lot of car guys and girls enter and attend our show. Enthusiasts' from all walks of life.

Bluewaterguy aka JJ
Hello Bluewaterguy,

That sounds like a fun event! Please contact [email protected] a few months before the event with details about the show.

Thanks!
RockAuto.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts