Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if any SS owners own something faster than it? I want an M5 (like that's ever gonna happen).

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,371 Posts
You'll find a lot of guys on here own a lot of garage toys, lol. GTO's, vettes, f-bodies, etc, etc. Then of course you have those GN guys :rolleyes::p. My other car is a 3000GT VR4. Kind of an outcast around these parts. Pics

·
Registered
978 Posts
2000 C5 here. With the 6 speed corsa exhaust, xpipe and the haltech stinger air intake it eats my TBSS alive. Granted, I love to drive the SS just as much or more.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
154 Posts
not as fast, also not any longer - had a C3 Corvette it got stollen so that's help us buy the TBSS

·
Banned
963 Posts
had.. a sti wrx 520/502tq at wheels at 3100 pounds but was stolen 5 months ago. that thing was a great great good street racing with it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had an 2004 Cobra I traded in For the TBSS! Went 11.91 at At 123.67 w/18" street tires full weight ect. 501 rwhp/511 tq. Only had 4800 miles on her:( But this Tbss has potential:D

·
Registered
2006 chevy
230 Posts
stock '04 GTO as the other car for me and the wife. Show condition 94 RX7, stock 99 Jspec outside with Advan mesh wheels, Single turbo street car. With DRs, about mid-high 10 second range.

·
Registered
130 Posts
We also have an 04 Lightning that runs 12.46...so it's definately faster. Right now we also have an 04 Mystichrome Cobra in the garage but it's only for a short time....definately faster there too:crazy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
95 Ducati 900 SS/CR, Hi comp pistons, FCR carbs, FBF ported and polished heads, 1mm oversized valves, lightwieght flywheel and clutch. Not the fastest bike. But it's loud, red and Italian. I need to somehoew get an audio clip of this thing.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
216 Posts
See sig.
Last time I went to the track, the 2wd Blazer went 12.6 @ 110 mph. Since then I've put on new AFR heads and a custom roller cam. Haven't been back to the track since then, but I did beat up on a Viper with it. :D :dielaugh: It's just a summer driver.
The 4wd Blazer has never been to the track, but I'm guessing it's within a tenth or two of the TBSS. It used to be my year-round daily driver for about 5 years, and it's beat up more LT1's and 5.0's than I could ever count. Very fun vehicle, but the body's getting a little rough now. I was going to build a new one to replace it, and then Chevy came out with the TBSS so I didn't have to. :thumbsup: :woohoo:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
477 Posts
:rotfl: :dielaugh: I was kinda' hangin around this post waitin' for those Toyota Pruis guys to chime in...

·
Registered
2006 chevy
216 Posts
1999 Camaro SS 6 speed, Hardtop, not stock :D. Considerably faster than my TBSS. Only 13,000 miles. Never driven in rain or snow.

Only comes out on the nice sunny days!!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts