2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Sounds Good
FINAL DATE for real this time

November 5th
St.Peters Hooters
6:30-?

Going to be organized this time no more nonsense.Im going to be sending out PMs and we should probably make a Confirmation/RSVP list So I will Start As long as we get 3 It is happening and I will be there with or without ya enjoying hooters lol we have plenty of time to get enough members together.

Confirmed
02BlackTrailB

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
I am up for a meet, but Sundays are going to be my requirement. Unless its a late Saturday, but even then, I probly wont be able to make it.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
That date will work for me. Now this is starting to look more like a meet thread.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
NOV 5th STL Meet
Confirmed
02BlackTrailB
sdaugh03LS
DZP

We got a mini meet!

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
No good for me.. The 5th is a Saturday at the start of the month..

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Has anyone attempted shooting a PM to other St Louis members about this thread? I searched and sent the last time that we got together, but had few responses. I was thinking that it may have been due to the constantly changing cold weather at that time. It did snow the morning that we met and am fairly sure that the snow kept some people home.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Ok first let me say holy jesus I have been busy but Im ready for the meet hoping we still have a mini meet if this one is successful .Tollkeeper I want to get one organized on a sunday but that wont come until later November I work Sundays in the earlier portion of the month I apologize. I hope you 3 are all still In for it because we need to make this happen let people know were serious and then get some bigger meets happening. Get back to me if you cant make it I will keep trying to recruit some more but have had no luck so far.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I have no other plans either. Was really hoping that more people would see and join in.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well was I at the right place becasue I was cruising this lot until 7:15 probably should of got phone numbers the only trailvoy I saw was an ext with nobody in it

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well was I at the right place becasue I was cruising this lot until 7:15 probably should of got phone numbers the only trailvoy I saw was an ext with nobody in it

·
Banned
2005 chevy
180 Posts
Wow sorry to hear no one showed my offer still out there but I won't be back that way till Xmas new years. Time

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I was close to there around 6:00 p.m. but was called away for some family issues. Sorry I couldn't make it!

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
I didnt get off work until 9pm. Picked up my Wifes cousin who is on leave from the Air Force, and got to Hooters St Peters at 930.. I just cant do Saturdays.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
29 Posts
a meet

i am intrested in attending a meet i have my new lift kit in hoping to get the shocks by friday and maybe to the lift this sunday but anyway new to the group and want to do a trip up the river road and maybe get all our tb on the ferry for a good pic hope to hear from ya all soon Terry by the way i am just south of st.louis for everyone that dont know where herky is
:bonk:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts