Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just trying to gauge some interest in a St.Louis meet sometime this fall I think STL is pretty lacking on the get togethers so Im just trying to see if anybody's interested and then We can hopefully figure something out from there .

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
there has always been a little interest in a meet in STL, just no one taking the initiative to do one. last two meets i went to had less than 5 people show up.

there was an STL sticky for awhile, but it never evolved into anything.

... and there are quite a few people from the area on here too.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
St. Louis Meet

I'm new to all of this and would love to meet with other TB owners and swap stories and get mod ideas.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
someone has posted everyday since it started so i guess i should post if no one else is going to.

bump.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we have 4 people (counting me) showing interest as of now so off to a slow start but getting there, Anytime after Oct.7 Is best bet for me, I just want a Trailvoy Meet in STL. We need to stop being the dull side of the Midwest Chapter lol

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I am always interested in a meet. Put something together and I am sure that others will join as well.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
I am game, but I can only attend in the late afternoon, on a sunday.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Saint Louis Trailvoy Meet!
Saturday October 8th, 6:30pm
South County Buffalo Wild Wings

Anyone down for that? I'll take any ideas and I'm willing to make a good drive if anyone else has a different location in mind.
I'm pretty much free all of October weekends so if we need to push it back to get a larger group that's always an option

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have fun in chi town that looks awesome

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMB

We need one more guy to make this at least a Mini Meet if you guys need it moved back speak up and we can make it happen the more the better.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
I might be able to go. Work made the Chicago thing a no go..

Where is this place?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its in the SOCO mall parking lot but Im thinking this is going to have to be postponed to set a hard date for one of the next two weekends so we can get organized and I can send out some PMs

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
Well, we could still do a mini-meet. There is that 3rd guy that said he might attend a few posts up..

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
sdaugh03LS, 02BlackTrailB, are you guys still going?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry I did not make it last night. Had an unexpected out of town trip.
Still you would to like to meet up sometime this Fall.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
651 Posts
Gave me a chance for a 1 man pity party!! :bonk:

Just Kidding. When I saw that there wasnt a SINGLE TrailVoy on the lot, I just made a B-Line for sears and bought some new tools, and stuff.. Wife was upset with me about it, but she wasnt complaining when she was using the new lawn mower today to clean up the leaves!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Been so busy with work that I missed this post. Logged on today to see if there were any updates figuring that this one was dead in the water in record time. Since nobody showed, and there is interest, how about doing Hooters in Saint Peters again like last time. Shooting maybe for the first week in November, all the rest of October is booked up for me on Saturdays, but Sundays may be possible.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts