Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Belltech ADJ struts? Im looking to use them with stock SS springs. Im guessing these or stocks are my only options. thanks

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
293 Posts
nickrummy has them on his and then a couple others on here have them. I would have got them over my lowering springs, but I found a good deal on the springs and just went ahead with those....

Why with the SS spring can I ask? I would guess for a stiffer ride?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lowers the front alittle bit. i just ordered the replica 22s, and gonna drop the rear 2" to level it out. but since im gonna sag some, i wanna lower the front slightly. trying for a level or slightly nose low stance,

·
Registered
293 Posts
lowers the front alittle bit. i just ordered the replica 22s, and gonna drop the rear 2" to level it out. but since im gonna sag some, i wanna lower the front slightly. trying for a level or slightly nose low stance,
Ok then why do you want the adjustable shocks? they are meant to be used with the stock coil spring and they allow 1" raise or 1"or 2" lower along with stock height with the correct use of the spacers ( and installing the spring perch correctly....lol)

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
SS springs are 1 inch lower than non-SS springs.. so now he can adjust for a 1, 2 or 3 inch lower in the front if need be

·
Registered
22 Posts
jayd1563 is using them with his stock springs for a two inch drop. they look like a nice setup and not a bad price at 200 for the pair.

i would like to try them with some two inch drop springs with the djm uppers to get a full four inches lower

good luck

·
Registered
293 Posts
jayd1563 is using them with his stock springs for a two inch drop. they look like a nice setup and not a bad price at 200 for the pair.

i would like to try them with some two inch drop springs with the djm uppers to get a full four inches lower

good luck
where the heck are they for 200 for a pair?

I have seen them for 150 for 1

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you search around ive been finding them for around 100 ea.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
yep im running them with stock springs,,i like the ride,,not to "bouncy"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts