·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Bolt patterns have not yet been drilled. Which means you tell them the bolt pattern and they put the wheel in the CNC machine and custom drill it for your application.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Bolt patterns have not yet been drilled. Which means you tell them the bolt pattern and they put the wheel in the CNC machine and custom drill it for your application.
exactly!,,theres no holes drilled in them for lugs yet,,,they wait for an order then drill them to whatever the customer wants,,why more places dont do it that way i have no idea.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Hey Jayd was wondering if these guys sell the package...meaning rims with tires??

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
thats cool never knew they did that

has anyone bought from them? I see ther eis no prices was wanting to know if the prices were comparable to other wheel and tire sites or not.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Hey Jayd was wondering if these guys sell the package...meaning rims with tires??
,,they carry a whole list of tire brands,,,pirelli,kuhmo,yokohama,hanook, and some others.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
thats cool never knew they did that

has anyone bought from them? I see ther eis no prices was wanting to know if the prices were comparable to other wheel and tire sites or not.
yeah ive been in contact with them a few times trying to decide what wheels i want,,i was looking at the tyfun 702's in a 24" and they quoted me 1,750....i havent got a wheel/tire package price yet.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now!

I've been searching for wheels every where and now this shows up after I just pushed the button on a set of 22" replicas in chrome. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be happy with the replicas.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
I've been searching for wheels every where and now this shows up after I just pushed the button on a set of 22" replicas in chrome. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be happy with the replicas.
the 22" replicas are cool,,im sure they will look sweet on your truck.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts