Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have DST for my camaros and have a jet/tunercats 6.0 liter tune option but was wondering if anyone has tried it yet. IT Does everthing TQ manage,A/F Ratios, Limiters ect!

Buying an SS In June and wondering what years this program has been used on.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Hmmm I think everyone on here has used HPTuner or EFILive for their SS. Ive used it on my 02 I6 and have pulled the stock tunes from my SS so far. Waiting for my tax refund to come back so I can buy another set of ECM/TCM cores to not worry about the warranty.

Good chance it'll work though, let us know what happens! And do you have an SS lined up, because you know they stopped production back in December...I bought one of the last 2 new 08s in the entire NW region, there were only like 8-10 09s at that time too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will buy new or used, won't go over 6k miles and has to have every option but i don't need awd since im at the beach and already have a 4x4 truck . i have $28,000 cash for one but need to wait until june .baby on the way next month.
i've been on here for a while doing research and it's def the truck for me . i won't be putting any more than about 2k miles a year on it as i do all my cars so i'm not afraid of the problems.

let me know if anybody is selling?

Anybody else on the DST?

thanks guys

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
You should be able to find one with ~5k mi loaded for that price, either an 07 or 08. I looked at an black 08 3SS AWD with Sun and Sound (sunroof, Bose, 6cd changer) and the dealer said mid-high 20s for it. But couldnt convince the parents to get on board until it was sold, so got my white 08 3SS AWD with NAV, rear seat DVD, sunroof, and Bose for 32,9xx with 381mi on it. Basically I look at it as the extra 4k I spent is the NAV HU and RSE system, stuff I dont need but it was the color and was an 08 so got a lot more rebates than the 09s. I looked on autotrader and other sites, there were some 07-08s with 5-10k mi for anywhere from 25-29K. Now remember I live in the NW so all the ones that are ordered for dealerships are AWD, 2WD should shave 2k off your price.

Find one and hold on to it! Know Ill have my SS for many years to come, hoping for at least 7-8 like my 02 has given me, if not more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts