Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
8,149 Posts
I had them on my '92 Astro van and they did help. Two things: 1. They were only made for stock wheels and 2. I never checked to see if they were made for our trucks.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am asking because I see how tight the rim is to the caliper, I do see them for trailblazers and envoys on partstrain.com 29$ a pair.
Also wondering if they make chromes look dumb as they will have blackouts where it should be seethru.

I had them on my '92 Astro van and they did help. Two things: 1. They were only made for stock wheels and 2. I never checked to see if they were made for our trucks.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
8,149 Posts
As for the fitting: They, as stated, are made to fit the stock wheels so they were on tight. The biggest pain was switching wheels when rotating the tires. The shields I had, had the air scoops to force the dust away from the wheel. Being directional, they needed to be changed when rotated. If the ones you are looking at don't have the scoops, that won't be a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.