Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
I used it and it worked great, the problem I had was the the front door lock and windows worked when it felt like it. Had to disconnect it. Also a couple of lights burnt on the radio and climate controls. Sucks.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
2 Posts
I picked up the Bluefusion kit because I wanted to keep the oem nav unit and wanted the Bluetooth phone and streaming capability. It works great but with it plugged in, I am having the same issues. Losing total power to the front doors intermittently.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
I haven't seen the BlueFusion, but have a Parrot in my Envoy and it works extremely well. Hooks up via a plug-n-play harness to the stock radio. (Plugs into radio and existing harness plugs into it). Seamless operation and all factory options are kept, including OnStar, if it is still functional....my '02 is Analog, so the OnStar features are dead without spending $300 for the upgrade and signing for 2-3 years of service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also using a bluefusion with the same aggravating results. Initially I had an XM audio distortion issue. I called scosche, they send me a new xm harness, free. Great, that fixed the distortion issue. However, as mentioned by others the front door modules stop responding occasionally. I called Scosche again, this time I was advised to return the module. A few days later, I received a brand new, retail packaged module. It seemed by the label to have a newer firmware, which it did. The new module now has its own voice commands for pairing instead of just a beep from the speakers. The door control issues seem a bit less frequent, unfortunately, it constantly looses bluetooth connectivity to my phone. It also no longer will give Incoming/Outgoing/Missed numbers onthe radio, just "--"
I noticed others with problems seem to have 06's as well. Do you happen to have any other aftermarket electronics that could interfere with the data bus (i.e. alarm, remote start, PCM tune, etc.)?
Sorry for such a lenghty first post...

·
Registered
2 Posts
bluefusion

Hey guys, after going through 4 modules schosche finally had enough with me and sent me a new universal kit. Its totally not plug and play, you have to get the wiring diagram for the truck to know what wire is what. Also you can not control the music from your phone or calls via the factory radio., the kit came with its own little wired remote that you have to drill a hole in somewhere n the dash (I put it right where the fog lights switch goes). It has the same chick that talks and everything that the other kit has the only thing is the remote. It also cancels out the music when in a call. Works great! good bye windows and door problems. :woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts