Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been a member of this site for some time now and havent posted much. However this post is for anyone looking for a great deal. I have a brand new set of calipers(fronts and rears) and drilled and slotted powerstop rotors (fronts and rears) custom painted for sale. I bought them as a spring project for the year and my trailblazer decided to develope a knock. Long story short, the trailblazer is getting traded and i have this brand new kit that i will be listing on ebay. My family owns a paint shop, so these are not spray painted, they are professionally painted. They look like brembo brakes and have the brembo decals under the clear coat. $900 takes the set plus shipping, but if you send me your old calipers, it will be $650 plus shipping since i can get my core deposit back. If interested, message me and i can send pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
7 Posts
Beautiful calipers. A shame you ruined them with Brembo decals, nothing worse than pretending they are something they are not.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
Very cool but pricey

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Very cool but pricey
Thank you. I think its a way more than a fair price though for a full set of brand new calipers and rotors.

Beautiful calipers. A shame you ruined them with Brembo decals, nothing worse than pretending they are something they are not.
I had these done for someone that wanted to buy the TB.. Some people want the look without the price. I mean would putting a real set of brembos on a 4.2 be beneficiary anyway, not really.

Anyway these are still for sale as well as a bunch of other aftermarket parts since i sold the vehicle. If anyone is interested, i have a nice set of black DEPO led tail lights, a full MEMPHIS audio sound system and some misc parts like factory grille, roof racks and air box. This will all be on ebay soon. If your interested, let me know. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts