Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in swapping their two original factory TBSS wheels tires (must have at least 50% tread remaining) for two widened factory TBSS wheels (10") and necessary billet bolt on adapters, let me know. The tires are 295/40/20 Eagle HP and have 85-90% tread remaining (same tires used on Ford Lightning's I believe). I am turning my lease back in and would rather have original non-widened wheels back on there. I paid over $500 to have the rims widened professionally at Weldcraft in Plynouth, MI plus the billet bolt-on (not the cheap slip on style) adapters were approx. $200 from Skulte Performance. Pics below of wheels/tires as they are on my truck right now. Each has a small curb scrape, nothing crazy, other than that they are excellent and people always comment on how much better the stance of the truck is lowered with wider wheels. These are perfect for fitting the Nitto 305/40/20 drag radials and the billet adapters provide perfect clearance from all suspension components. All you need to do is cover shipping of your wheels to me and pay to have these sent back to you. I'd rather give them to someone on here that would appreciate them, then just give it back to the stealership with them on. Let me know, it is going back in about two weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.