Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
303 Posts
Sorry about that. Hope it goes well and you are feeling better soon. Thanks for your service as well:thumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks...im not as worried about the surgery as I am the healing process and pain after
My dad had the same surgery about 20 years ago and had a lot of trouble with it. I have known several people in the past few years and have had much less trouble and A lot better recovery time.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
256 Posts
My dad had the same surgery about 20 years ago and had a lot of trouble with it. I have known several people in the past few years and have had much less trouble and A lot better recovery time.
Yeah I hear the same.

So lets get a bunch together and set something up. I used to live in Kennesaw and Cumming so know the area some what. Just not sure where to do a meet at. Here I know some nice places but down there Im drawing a blank without knowing what everyone wants.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah I hear the same.

So lets get a bunch together and set something up. I used to live in Kennesaw and Cumming so know the area some what. Just not sure where to do a meet at. Here I know some nice places but down there Im drawing a blank without knowing what everyone wants.
My wife is from the Alpharetta area so i'm like you and a little more familiar with that area myself.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
256 Posts
Hope your surgery goes well

Well a place we have met before that has stuff to do and is pretty easy for most everyone to get to is stone mountain; we could meet up in the afternoon and then stay for the laser show
Thank you

Yeah Ive been there a few times but been a few years. I used to live up in Cumming so wasnt far from me.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
199 Posts
Like the ideas going around. I'm familiar with most of the areas. Grew up in Alpharetta, lived in Lawrenceville, Buford, Kennesaw, and Marietta. Going to Kennesaw State now.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
199 Posts
Bumping for activity lol

With two posters being near Barret Pkwy, I wouldn't be opposed to doing something in that area, like a local mini-meet or something. As far as a bigger one, Stone Mountain would be nice, or Lake Lanier again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts