Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership has a sweet ass deal on one. I was going to buy it for myself, but I decided to hang on to mine for now. I'd love to see it sit on the lot until I am ready, but hate to see it waste away.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
How much are they asking for?? Just curious......

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
the parentals will be recieving a phone call in the am (for insurance reasons)

just wondering how much i could get for my baby ebay ect :undecided

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the parentals will be recieving a phone call in the am (for insurance reasons)

just wondering how much i could get for my baby ebay ect :undecided
Can't answer that. At or around NADA value, depending on cleanliness, mileage, mechanical. Mods are worthless to dealers, so give em all to me.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Can't answer that. At or around NADA value, depending on cleanliness, mileage, mechanical. Mods are worthless to dealers, so give em all to me.:laugh:
haha...yu comin out to media this weekend?

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, i'll be there. I was hoping with this SS, but it ain't happening fast enough, so I thought I'd give someone else a chance. I regret it already.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yeah, i'll be there. I was hoping with this SS, but it ain't happening fast enough, so I thought I'd give someone else a chance. I regret it already.
truu...lookin forward to seeing everyone again

dnt worry everything happens for a reason brotha

besides..wouldnt want yu turnin into one of THOSE guys :rolleyes: :crackup:

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
True true. I'm not sure sure about those SS guys:raspberry All that horsepower and torque goes right to the brain. Just like that movie "The Faculty"

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
i meann IMO i think theyre all just overcompensating for something :undecided:eek:__yeaa im yur typical SS hater :raspberry

im prob better off with my 4.2 id wind up doin sunnin stupid and be in alotta trouble :duh:...kinda unfair how thin that line is between stupid and fun :worried:

okay enough :hijacked/ end

see yu saturday brotha :tiphat

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
See you Saturday. Probably meet up with you for the convoy. If I was in a position to get it, you know I would. I've taken it out a few times and it is amazing. Even revving the engine... oh my god. I love my 4.2, and it hauls so serious ass for what it is, but the SS? Overcompensation my bum bum. It is raw.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts