Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods: If this doesnt belong here please move it.

To anyone who has upgraded their 02-06 rear wiper with an 07+ one, could I buy their old one from them? The arm on my 02 is corroded and all around messed up. I dont need the wiper blade, just the arm itself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
My thought would be that it is a perfect time to upgrade to the better unit as there is not much more work needed to install. I am sure that there are plenty of us that have an old one. I'll check when I get home but may have disposed of mine.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My thought would be that it is a perfect time to upgrade to the better unit as there is not much more work needed to install. I am sure that there are plenty of us that have an old one. I'll check when I get home but may have disposed of mine.
True but if I can pay one of you guys like 10-15 bucks to take your old one off your hands vs 70 for a 07+ style Ill do it. Im selling my 02 in a few months so I want it to look good but Id rather change the fluids than replace the wiper for 70 bucks.

Ill PM you guys here in a bit to see whats up.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy dead thread but anyone want $10-15 bucks to pay and ship the dang thing to me? Driving me nuts, if not Ill cough up the $$$ for the 07+ conversion but Id rather save that $$ for some other *interesting* TB projects...hehe

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nevermind. Just went out and looked for it and didn't find it. My parents might have thrown it out.

*** Found one on Car-part.com near you. Cant cost much to ship 4 hours away

Thanks, went and looked at that place plus Spaulding Auto Parts here in Spokane. They only have B grade parts which means scratches and whatnot, I want one in good condition as my stock one is just missing some paint. Maybe Ill look into painting it instead...hmm.

i have mine still if you're interested.
Yea man, going to see if I cant paint mine as is to make it easy otherwise Ill let you know within a week.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
963 Posts
Took mine off my 06 last year in very good condition; its yours if you want it. I can UPS it from my office. Don't need it and my wife would love for it to disappear off the shelf!
Let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts