Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. Im moving down there in a month and a half.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
277 Posts
Hi. I guess I'm the only person in the area here on Trailvoy. There are great numbers of Trailblazers and Envoys down here. I think many of them may not have heard of the website yet. For every 15 vehicles you see, at least 2 will be Trailvoys. It's a nice place to be as long as you know your way around here.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
277 Posts
Nice to see someone else here from Louisiana. I was in your neck of the woods:D yesterday at the Mall of La. I plan on getting some tee shirts to advertise the website and maybe get some of the many owners around here interested. Even though most people in my neighborhood are professionals, they may get interested. There are a minimum of 7 trailvoys(mostly envoys) in my subdivision. Getting clubs together in my hood is hard as everyone is very busy(including me). We had a Halloween thing for the kids in my subdivision(a gated community) Saturday night and the Trailvoy tee's would have been nice.:yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just registered. I used to live in New Orleans for 35 years, but just recently moved about 20 miles north, in Mandeville.

Glad to see some LA folks on board.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
277 Posts
Welcome home again! I'm trying to get some of the local folks in my area to get interested. I've ordered a couple of tee's and decals to show the spirit. Again, welcome and enjoy yourself here representing Louisiana in the original "DIRTY SOUTH".:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
iam here in mandeville

i have been here for a while i own a tbss with mods and a new srt8 jeep with mods so if any body wants to get together let me know

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
90 Posts
lived in new orleans for 18 years, been living in lafayette for 3 years now going to school but i go home to my house on the Westbank ( bestbank;) ) every so often so im down if yall wanna get a meet one day..... i think BR would be good since its an hour from lafayette, hammond, and new orleans.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe we should set up a meet some time? What does everyone think? Times? Places? Dates?

·
Registered
90 Posts
im down for a meet whenever/where ever.... im also looking for someone with a TBSS in the BR or lafayette area and wondering if i could "test fit" some stock SS wheels with the stock tires on my lowered LS to see if i could get away with a 255/50 tire or if i have to go lower.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
45 Posts
lived in new orleans for 18 years, been living in lafayette for 3 years now going to school but i go home to my house on the Westbank ( bestbank;) ) every so often so im down if yall wanna get a meet one day..... i think BR would be good since its an hour from lafayette, hammond, and new orleans.
i'm from lafayette, i live in chicago now but i'm in lafayette in june and december. i hope to meet up with yall soon. I will be down there in june for two weeks. i will look you guys up. keep me informed of any meets during that time

·
Registered
90 Posts
cool, hopefully ill have everything on my truck done by june except the tune. all cosmetics should be done. putting rim on in 2 weeks then paint in may.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
15 Posts
Im from southern Illinois & have a cousin who moved near New Orleans years ago. He is in a wheelchair now & havent been able to find him since Katrina his name is Alan McMillin. Keep a look-out for him, hope maybe some trailvoys might know him.
Thanks...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
363 Posts
anyone want to get together one of these weekends?
I would like that.

Unfortunately I am headed for the Texas Hill Country next friday and will be gone until the first weekend of April.

There are enough members in this area we could form a local chapter.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im open any weekend in march or April except the weekend of April 19th I think it is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts