Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am heading out to spring break for the next 11 days, but when I get back I have a machinist that is going to be making my dual alternator bracket for me. He's looking to make more than one since he will have to make the design and everything and start machining them ... it would be really easy for him to make more of them while I am there. We're just seeing if anyone would be interested in having one made while I am there. The more we get the better we will be. If you want on please contact me on here, or via email [email protected]. You have two weeks to decide at this point but I'm sure he can save the templates and make more. I'll post up pictures after I get mine made if you are more interested in picking them up at a later date, but be aware that the price may go up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am heading out to spring break for the next 11 days, but when I get back I have a machinist that is going to be making my dual alternator bracket for me. He's looking to make more than one since he will have to make the design and everything and start machining them ... it would be really easy for him to make more of them while I am there. We're just seeing if anyone would be interested in having one made while I am there. The more we get the better we will be. If you want on please contact me on here, or via email [email protected]. You have two weeks to decide at this point but I'm sure he can save the templates and make more. I'll post up pictures after I get mine made if you are more interested in picking them up at a later date, but be aware that the price may go up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts