Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am new here, but have been lurking around the site for about a month. Thought I would finally join. I have a 05 Trailblazer. I have had it for about 8 months...bought it back when I needed something bigger for work. Looking to start doing some upgrades to it because it is 100% stock right now.

Anyways, a friend in another state bought 2 HID Kits from www.65DollarHIDKits.com and wanted to know if anyone else has any experience with them. He bought them for his Civic and Integra and he loves them. He is buying some for his parents car from the same company. They came with a 2 year warranty, PnP, etc. Thought I would ask since there are tons of members on here that might had experience. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
I haven't either.. I just installed mine yesterday from vvme and all I can say is wow... It was the best night driving experience ever!

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
all you really need is 35 watt standard hid kit.. bulb 9006 and then your choice of color..

Or you can try the new kit they have there the 55 watt kit.?? supposed to be 20-40% brighter..

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
374 Posts
I've always shopped with sharphid.com, but I'd encourage you to go with our vendors, Jetttstream is the one I know of.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.