Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
TB's in So.Cal

What's happening in the Bay Area any Show's/Events for TB's or Full Size GM SUV's. Do you ever come South to The City Of Angeles or City of Roses.
Any TB Car Clubs or TB RAIDER fans in the Bay Area. Let's talk !

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
15 Posts
Antioch in the house. Raised in Oakland and you can find me at the Raider Games.

·
Registered
17 Posts
raider nation im in san jose area if you get a meet set up let me know im down especially if raiders are represented

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
358 Posts
hey dfrank what mods have you done? my folks and my peeps live in keyes and turlock. holla back and we can meet sometime.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey nando408,chivistb and drfrankencougar we should get together for a meeting one of these days.Let me know what's up:yes:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
425 Posts
The only problem with me meeting with you guys is that it has to be until next year (Jan) the rest of the weekends on this year I will be busy doing Christmas shopping, my two brothers are celebrating their B-Day's on different Saturdays and so on......but we can talk again next year to set up a meeting, how's that?

·
Registered
358 Posts
i am down... just hit me up...i am pretty flexible with time but jan sounds better with the holidays and everything. has any of you guys dropped your trucks? how much of a drop? where did you get it done? and of course how $$$?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
252 Posts
I just got a 2006 Trailblazer, and may be down for a meet. I'm in the San Jose area.
- Dan

·
Registered
358 Posts
i am some what familiar with the area but i havent lived there in two years. Is some one who lives in San jose willing to host it? :undecided

1 - 20 of 67 Posts