Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one from Mexico? to make the first meet??

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
I sometimes go to Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, Ensenada, and Sonora

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
Not in mexico either, but I go twice a year to Tepa, Jalisco, Mexico....So showing some love.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
would that be Tepatiche? Ive heard of that town...

anyways... this is me in Mexico this past Dec 08- loaded up...
and snapped a pic as I was about to drive past the Cathedral in Guadalajara...
we had gotten off the highway and were making our way to grandmas house- she lives about 3 miles from the cathedral.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
I'm from Mexicali, Mexico

"The city that captures the sun" (125°f), us and Calexico CA, Yuma Az an others cities from southern USA, and northern Mexico: San Luis Rio Colorado salutes you

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
232 Posts
"The city that captures the sun" (125°f), us and Calexico CA, Yuma Az an others cities from southern USA, and northern Mexico: San Luis Rio Colorado salutes you
My dad lives in Yuma and my aunt lives in Mexicali. My grandparents used to live in Mexicali as well.. yeah... I have been there in the summer time and good LAWD its hot!.... you cant even breath!.... lol....

Arriba los Cachanillas!:D

:tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
85 Posts
I am from Guanajuato and I am taking my Tb this December to Guanajuato. We will see how that goes. I am worried if my vehicle breaks down there what I will do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im from Chicago and will be traveling to San Luis Potosi, SLP and Autlan, Jalisco this summer and Im definitley looking forward to my roadtrip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts