Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone permanently installed an OSBII to serial reader in their Trail/Voy? I'm running a program called Street Deck on my tablet in my 06TB and Street Deck supports ELM compatible ODBII readers. On my 06TB the ODBII plug is pretty much flush with the kick panels by the pedals and I think the ODBII connector for the reader would protrude to far below the panels. I'm curious if anyone has permanently installed a reader and how you did it. I would most likely be installing a ODBII to USB/Serial reader.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
62 Posts
On my 06TB the ODBII plug is pretty much flush with the kick panels by the pedals and I think the ODBII connector for the reader would protrude to far below the panels.
I was thinking about doing this also. I would guess you can move the plug.... maybe just tuck it up under the dash? Just remember to move it back when (if) you get your emissions tested.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,651 Posts
:iagree:

I got a scangauge 2 installed permanently. I made a overhead console and just ran the wire up throw the pillar and works like a champ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.