Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 03 lt trailblazer and looking to do a dual exhaust system but dont wanna spend the money for a premaid one and from what i been asking my friends and from my experienxce with my subaru making a custom one is cheeper. The only thing that i dont kno is what kind of magnaflow muffler should i use or what are the model numbers used for the one they make specific for the ss model if anyone can help it be very helpfull or if u have any idea feel free to shoot them my way .thanks

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
well if you can bend the pipes yourself, and do all the welding and flanging... then it will be cheaper, but you could always get a shopto do one, it might not be as cheap, but it'll decent... and it depends what kinda sound you want to get out of it... for which muffler, some people really like the 50 series and others reall like magnaflows... although fewer members have a custom magnaflow

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
34 Posts
if you can get the pipes bent and the system installed, thrush mufflers sound good on our truck.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
if you can get the pipes bent and the system installed, thrush mufflers sound good on our truck.
have you tried them on your TB? :undecided

i like the price of the thrush mufflers but i dont know if they sound good. :yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts